TPAS Colorado: for more information contact Brian Tierney with Harmony Foundation
TPAS Florida: for more information contact Helana Cabral with Transformations Treatment
TPAS North Carolina: contact Reed McKenzie with Pavillon
TPAS Connecticut: contact Jessica Dolan with Mountainside Treatment
If you have collaborative experience and would like to start a TPAS Chapter Group in your state, please contact Lauren Kirschberg to get started.
Suggested TPAS Chapter Group Guidelines:
- Each Chapter Group may have a private group on Facebook and/or a team within our Basecamp Community for communications. TPAS will provide a logo for your group.
- Each group should have two leaders. One should have collaborative experience.
- Please provide a list of Chapter Group members to the board.
- Please provide each member with a copy of our White Paper.
- TPAS will provide each group with TPAS marketing collateral.
- Please contact Lauren for anything you may need to get started.
- If a Chapter Group is planning events in their area, TPAS can create an event for promotion on the national TPAS Facebook Page.
- TPAS suggests that each Chapter Group be self-supporting. However, TPAS is open to receiving mini-grant submissions. Please contact us for more information.