Who We Serve and What We Do
We’re on a mission to empower lasting recovery by supporting treatment professionals in alumni services and ongoing care.
The individuals and organizations that make up TPAS are all at the forefront of a paradigm shift in the addiction recovery industry. We welcome the innovators, the visionaries, and everyone who is excited to create positive change.
Joining TPAS offers education, inspiration, and community support. It also sends a message to the world about a shared vision and values:
- We want things to get better. Even with top-notch primary and secondary treatments, relapse rates are high. We believe that, together, we can change that.
- We believe in a 12-18 month model of addiction treatment. Research consistently shows the importance of continuing care. We’re at the forefront of a paradigm shift making longer treatments the industry standard.
- We’re willing to share. Collaboration drives innovation. By sharing our best practices and ideas, we’re helping our entire industry and everyone it serves.
- We’re excited to learn from each other. Nobody needs to start from scratch. By pooling our resources, we can all implement more effective, successful practices.
- We’re willing to take care of ourselves. Sacrificing our own well-being doesn’t help anyone. We encourage everyone to model exquisite self-care so we can love our life and work, inspire others, and better support everyone we touch.
We’re driven to make a difference. We’re all here because of the hope and belief that we can touch lives and change the world. Our passion for service connects and inspires us.